Next Meeting Aug 12 7:00 PM - Show & Shine is on Sept.11
NOTE: Online tickets for the Corvette are not happening. Can only buy tickets in person at the Show and Shine.
Cremona's Show and Shine is on again! Saturday September 11 from 9:00 AM till 3:00. Breakfast, lunch, kids events, prize packages and a 50/50 draw. And a 1984 Corvette prize car - tickets available at the S&S.
Vendor tables are available and will be located throughout the event. Cost is $25 (free for local Chamber members). See below to sign up.
Cremona is about 30 minutes north of Cochrane on Hiway 22. A beautiful ride!
Questions? Call Don Carveth at 403-975-4177 or email email@example.com
The body is in great shape, runs well, 350 cu in with fuel injection, 4 speed automatic.
Canadian Club Texas Mickey, wine, mead, beer, lots of variety
Vendor tables are $25 and we provide one table and two chairs in an outdoor venue. Auto related sales are of course popular but the typical attendance is around 400 people that includes much of the local population so there are many opportunities for sales and exposure.
Questions - contact Don Carveth at 403-975-4177 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This form will be provided and is required to be signed on arrival
· No refund / rain date is September 14th
· Full payment collected with registration or on arrival. Can send e-transfers to email@example.com
· Cost : Active Chamber Members – Free, non Members - $25.00, Charities - Free
· Space is 10’ x 10’ - we provide one table and 2 chairs - no overhead canopy provided but feel free to bring your own.
· Exhibitor Spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis ONLY. No shared displays or sublets!
· Set up begins at 7 am, Show Starts at 9:00 am.
· Participants are responsible for the set up and clean up of their booths. Participants cannot impair others booths (i.e. sign or display blockage). Vendors will not be allowed to move booth location once booth has been assigned.
· Vendors keep all profits from their booths.
· No haulers, tow vehicles, RV parking, or generators on show site. Designated hauler parking is provided in a nearby on-site area.
· No electrical access
· FOOD VENDORS are subject to inspection by the Calgary Heath Region and must possess a Food Safe Certificate and submit a copy with this application. All Food Vendors will be assigned an outdoor space.
· Questions: Call Linda @ (403) 860-0813
· PRIVACY: Information on this application will be kept in the confidence of the Cremona/Water Valley and District Chamber Of Commerce and will never be released to any parties for any purpose. Photos and business names/website/ identification may be used in promotional material of Cremona / Water Valley And District Chamber Of Commerce.
· LIABILITY: The undersigned hereby agree to indemnify Cremona/Water Valley and District Chamber Of Commerce, Village Of Cremona, All Land Owners and any of the Officers, Directors, Employees, Volunteers and any Representatives who may be connected with this event against any and all alleged wrongful acts and or wrongful claims resulting from attendance and participation in this event. I/we certify that the business indicated above is /are properly adequately insured, licensed and registered.
Print Name Here __________________________________________________________ Date: