Next Meeting - TBD
Our 2023 Show and Shine on Saturday, September 9th was a great success. 244 registered vehicles, lots of vehicle admirers, a beautiful weather day, a farmers market, a live band and a yummy breakfast and lunch. All made possible by a bunch of very skilled and devoted volunteers. The 1994 Firebird Formula LT1 6 spd prize car was won by Larry Steeves from Cremona. And we handed out a liquor package, an outdoor package, an auto detailing package and a tool package plus a 50/50 prize. Everyone was having a great time and we really had some awesome vehicles at the show. See you next year!
WIN ME! 94 Firebird Formula LT1 350 V8 6 Spd Prize Car
Thank you to all of the sponsors that donated to enable what turned out to be a very successful Show and Shine event.
The Cremona car show has the right ingredients for success because it is a well-run event with plenty of volunteers and an abundance small town hospitality that makes it one of our perennial favorites here at MyStarCollectorCar.
230 amazing registered vehicles, lots of visitors, beautiful day, great food, very busy kids events - a great day for all. And thank you to all the volunteers who made this event possible.
74 Ranchero Prize Car - John Wong from Calgary
Mayors Choice Award -Jerry Dusdal's 1934 Ford 3 Window
Liquor Package - Pat Rigsby
Tool Package - Duncan Gillett
Outdoor Package - Laurie Harbidge from Cremona
50/50 - Don Ireland
Vendor tables are $25 and the market is located where it is every Sunday in an outdoor venue. Auto related sales are of course popular but the typical attendance is around 400 people that includes much of the local population so there are many opportunities for sales and exposure. Payment can be made by e-xfr to the e-mail below or bring cash or check to the event.
Questions - contact Sam Docherty at 780-206-7327 or e-mail email@example.com
- This form will be provided and is required to be signed on arrival
· No refund / rain date is September 18th
· Full payment collected with registration or on arrival. Can send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Cost : Active Chamber Members – Free, non Members - $25.00, Charities - Free
· Space is 10’ x 10’ - we provide one table and 2 chairs - no overhead canopy provided but feel free to bring your own.
· Exhibitor Spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis ONLY. No shared displays or sublets!
· Set up begins at 7 am, Show Starts at 9:00 am.
· Participants are responsible for the set up and clean up of their booths. Participants cannot impair others booths (i.e. sign or display blockage). Vendors will not be allowed to move booth location once booth has been assigned.
· Vendors keep all profits from their booths.
· No haulers, tow vehicles, RV parking, or generators on show site. Designated hauler parking is provided in a nearby on-site area.
· No electrical access
· FOOD VENDORS are subject to inspection by the Calgary Heath Region and must possess a Food Safe Certificate and submit a copy with this application. All Food Vendors will be assigned an outdoor space.
· Questions: Call Don @ (403) 975-4177
· PRIVACY: Information on this application will be kept in the confidence of the Cremona/Water Valley Chamber Of Commerce and will never be released to any parties for any purpose. Photos and business names/website/ identification may be used in promotional material of Cremona / Water Valley And District Chamber Of Commerce.
· LIABILITY: The undersigned hereby agree to indemnify Cremona/Water Valley and District Chamber Of Commerce, Village Of Cremona, All Land Owners and any of the Officers, Directors, Employees, Volunteers and any Representatives who may be connected with this event against any and all alleged wrongful acts and or wrongful claims resulting from attendance and participation in this event. I/we certify that the business indicated above is /are properly adequately insured, licensed and registered.
Print Name Here __________________________________________________________ Date:
Platinum Level Sponsors Gold Level Sponsors
CIR Realty - Dawn Lashmar Bumper to Bumper Cremona
KC Foods Unity Aviation
Petrocanada Cremona Pressure Pro
Iron Mountain Diesel Cremona Hotel
Mountain View Car Wash & Storage Ltd.
MVC Rec Board Grant
Silver Level Sponsors Bronze Level Sponsors
Marty & Jessica Hughes Allen Acres B&B
Connect First Credit Union Mandwich Sandwich
Cremona Bottle Depot Greenwood Distillers
Wild Cat Coffee Hawksnest Motel
Oriental Kitchen Fallen Timber Meadery
Cremona's 10th annual Show and Shine is a go on Saturday, September 10th from 9:00 AM till 3:00. Last years Show and Shine was a big success and we hope to be even more successful this year. We have a very cool 1974 Ford Ranchero prize car with a 351 Cleveland engine, 3 speed automatic and a topper - a very unique car In great condition with an engine that purrs like a kitten.
Bring your favorite vehicle and your family and friends - its a great way to spend a Saturday in September. We also have a 50/50 and other prize draws, kids activities, market vendors and lots of food.
Cremona's 8th Annual Show and Shine was on Saturday, September 7. It was a beautiful day, we had 244 registered vehicles and lots of people, and lots of kids, taking it all in.
The '55 Chevy Belair prize car was won by Jack Stathom from Carstairs. The Mayors Choice Award went to Ray Kaczmer from the Cochrane Car Club. There was also winners for an Outdoors Package, a Liquor Package, a Ladies Pamper Me Package, a Tools package and a 50/50 draw for $1400.
There was a bouncy Castle and Archery range for the kids. Rivers Edge provided breakfast and the Country Fellowship Church provided lunch.
The Event was hosted by the Cremona Water Valley and District Chamber of Commerce.
All in all it was a great day. Thanks to the Chamber members who invested many hours and the volunteers that helped out on Show and Shine day. Thanks to Mountain View Photographic for many of the photos. And thanks to the many sponsors whose donations made the event possible.